The Magickal Universe

Where Magick is a way of life!

Forums

Forum Home > Terra Sphere Prospective Students and Congregation > Lesson 6 - Magickal Protection (theory and prac)

Kelly Bray
Site Owner

Blessings Students

For this lesson I would like you to read the section on Magickal Protection, it is very important to understand exactly what this is, why we do it and some of the methods that may be involved in performing this act.

Once you have read the section I would like you to study, experiment with and record your findings on some of the methods used in Magickal Protection such as:

• "White Lighting"
  • "Spheres" 
  • Shielding
  • Warding
  • Mirroring
  • Banishings
  • 'Drawn Circles' (physical circles)
  • Basic Circle Casting
  • Ceremonial Circle Casting
  • Amulets, Talismans and Charms

Discussion topics: Of course this topic usually generates discussions in it's own right, but also see if you can find any methods I have not mentioned here, and share them with the other students.

Blessinhs

Lady Ro.

April 11, 2011 at 8:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

andymaranghello

I have a plethora of questions regarding this particular art, are the circles actually VISIBLE? Or do I try to picture them arround me? I do understand however that if it is indeed possible to make them visible it prabably takes years of trainning, still I'm curious if they do.

May 8, 2011 at 11:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kelly Bray
Site Owner

They CAN become visable, I have been in several circle where the sphere of protection, was visable. They can be seen either as a shimmer or distortion of energy, however all these circles were being conducted and attended by very experienced pagans....

For beginners just simply picture them in your mind, and try to 'feel' the energy surrounding you. You will KNOW when you have created a circle worthy ofprotection simply by the fact you will be able to sense it in some form or another....

May 8, 2011 at 11:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Autumn Rain

Before i start any type of  magickal protection i gather two types of crystals and set them around me. the first crystals i grab are Rose Quartz for the loving feeling it gives off, the next one i grab is amethyst so i can focus on the color and its energy. After i get this all set up i move to checking my aura for any blocks if i find any blocks i say a pray and release it, after this is completed i move to grounding myself i see myself as a tree with my feet as the roots digging down into the ground. After i feel completely grounded i picture a violet light around me filling every part of my body with the light and the love of its energy. And that is how i know i am protected in my magickal journeys

June 9, 2011 at 1:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kelly Bray
Site Owner

Thankyou for sharing Ashley....

June 9, 2011 at 2:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Silver ArtemisOwl
I cast mental circles of white light or I make a mental bible over the person/ thing I wish to protect.
--
Many Blessings, ~Silver ArtemisOwl~
July 31, 2011 at 6:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kelly Bray
Site Owner

Thankyou for sharing that Silver. would you mind sharing exactly HOW you do this for the benefit of the other students?

August 1, 2011 at 1:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Daniel Vargas

I'll start practicing some of them in my daily basis. I think this will help my meditations cuz recently I've experienced some "attacks" that just kicks me out of the initial energy.

February 7, 2012 at 3:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ralph

hi . am the newest member how do I get all the lesson on magical protection?

July 26, 2014 at 10:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.