Why didn't my spell seem to work?
I get the occasional letter asking why didn't this spell work for me? Or how long is it going to take for it to work?
Why do spells work and sometimes they don't work? There are many things that contribute to a spell or ritual working correctly and no one thing alone.
All of the following combined together is what will make a Spell, Hex or Curse work and work well!
* The proper Moon phase
* The proper Planetary Hour and Day
* The proper materials and supplies
* The mental condition of the Practitioner
* The will of the Universe
* The experience of the practitioner
* The Magical Energy built up by the Practitioner
* Your belief in the magic you are working
* The correct Spell
* Unexpected outcomes.
* Mixed Up Magick
* The Inner Self.
1. The Moon phase... The correct Moon phase is one of the keys to success in Spell casting.
There are four phases of the Moon... New Moon, Waxing Moon, Full Moon and the Waning Moon. Each of these phases has a 7 day period for doing a Magical working.
If you add these phases up, you come up with the 28 day lunar month. The time period for each phase is... 3 days before to 3 days after.
Here is what the different phases are normally used for in Magic.
New Moon - This phase is very similar to the Waning Moon and used to rid ones self of things.
Waxing Moon - This phase is for doing Spells that might increase your gain such as money, power or other material things.
Full Moon - This the phase where I do my most important spells. For my beliefs are that my Magic is much more powerful during this phase. Most people like my friends only consider the Full Moon the actual day that it is the fullest and marked on the calendar. They do not know that the Moon has the same influence for a seven day period. Once again I personally prefer to work on the night of the Full Moon, at its fullest.
Waning Moon - This phase is normally for Spells that do away with things or make things go away. Such as making an enemy go away or a bad spirit or slander along with many other things.
2. The correct materials and supplies - These are called correspondences and they are very important, for one must have all the correct correspondences needed for a spell. The spell may possibly require herbs, coloured candles, a poppet (otherwise known as a "voodoo doll"), oils and of coarse the correct instructions.
The herbs, coloured candles and oils are specific ones that are associated with that type of spell. In other words they have a vibration that is related to the what you are trying to accomplish. For example if you are doing a love spell .. you would want to use red candles and if you were doing a money spell ... you would use green.
3. The mental condition of the Practitioner... This is also very important. The Caster must be in the right state of mind. If you are trying to do a love spell, you must be able to draw upon the emotion of love, to project out into the universe in order for it to manifest. In other words you cannot be angry or depressed when doing the love spell. Your mind must be in sync with the type of Spell you are doing. You must also have absolute believe in your work and not have doubts.
4. The will of the Universe... Many people ask ... well how long will it take to work? That is up to the Universe as to when it will manifest. It could be a couple days or it could take weeks or a couple months. There have been many times I have done spells an had no results and then wham, two months later it happens!
So be patient and have faith in the workings. Positive thinking = positive outcome.
5. The experience of the Practitioner... The person casting the spells should have a good amount of experience (the more experience obviously the better the practitioner)
6. The Magical Energy built up by the Practitioner... This is one way to add potency to your Spells. I am a Primordial Wytche so I will tell you what I do. I cleanse my ritual space, cast a Magick Circle and call upon Deities, Elementals or other spirit beings. They serve to protect me and they strengthen the Aura and Psychic and Magical powers. This done I perform the preparations for the working, then energy is raised (via chanting, drumming or various other techniques) and used to charge the object. I then Bless the object and immediately upon completing the working, release the energy into the universe to do my bidding. I then thank the spirit beings who have assisted me, Thank Deity and close down my Magick Circle.
7. Your belief in the magick... You must believe in the magical workings. If you don't, how can you expect them to work. You must have faith, be patient and you must believe! So many want to try some spells first to see if they work and then decide to believe. That's not the way to do it! If you do not believe in the Occult and Magic... then I suggest you stay away from it. Word to the wise... Magic is not a game or something to just Dabble in or play with. Magic is a way of life and can be very dangerous to the inexperienced!
8. The Correct Spell... Let's face it... a spell is like a prescription the wrong medicine and it wont work! You must have a good spell. Some of the spells out there are pure crap and some are really good. All the spells used by Lady Rohanna have been personally created by her and each spell is further customised to meet individual requirements.
9. Wyrd (fate/destiny) - Sometimes you are just not meant to make that magick happen! There may be a reason you are alone and without a boyfriend right now, perhaps you need time alone to grow - so your love spell doesn't work! Don't fret, the energy is still out there and as soon as the time is right it will be put into play.
10 Unexpected outcomes - If your spell doesn't appear to work then take another look, sometimes spells can manifest in unexpected ways, you may do a money spell expecting a win from the lottery and instead you get a raise...the spell has still worked just not the way you expected (as is often the case!)
11. Dedication - Some spells require several days and very loyal to the timing of when you re-enforce them daily or else the spell is incomplete and will not work. This means from the start of preparation to even AFTER the spell has been cast.
12. Mixed up magick! - Mixing materials from other spells used and finished is not going to work here as the energy from those items such as your candles and materials relating directly to the spell done last has that energy specifically as hopefully you had raised. I know you want Fame, Fortune, Beauty, love, Luck and what ever else you can get but everything takes time and energy.
13. The Inner Self - The ancients recognised the importance of compassion in society. Without inherent goodness and altruism, society could crumble and disintegrate. So important is goodness that every major religion adopts it as its true focus and calling. You have to believe in your own true goodness as much as you believe in the power and success of any spell. To truly believe in your own goodness, you have to be good.
Please Note: Due to all these possible reasons we hereby state that all our products are for "entertainment purposes only"