The Primordial Wytche's Pledge:
- I hereby acknowledge and announce that I am a Primordial Wytche.
- I have choosen to dedicate myself to working with the Divine energies both within and without, to assist in helping and healing others and myself.
- I acknowledge that I am a singular part of a much larger whole, that which we call nature.
- I will do all within my power to grow in my understanding of Nature and my place within it. I will do all I can to reduce my impact on the natural world. I will always walk in balance.
- I acknowledge that I must be ever mindful of the diversity of Nature as well as its Unity, for each was created as part of the whole. In this I vow to always be accepting of those whose race, creed, appearance, culture and ways differ from my own, even if they do not give me the same respect.
- I vow to use my powers both psychic and mundane, wisely and never use them for aggression or for negative purposes.
- I will never use my abilities to hinder, curtail or control the free will of another.
- I shall always remember that I live within my own creation of reality. My reality is mine alone and I have the power within me to create positivity in my life.
- I will always take responsibility for my actions be they conscious or unconscious, as with power comes responsibility.
- I vow to alwaysfollow the Rede of Chivalry, to act in a manner that brings out only the best in both myself and those around me.
- I shall always remember that whatever is sent out returns magnified to the sender. The Divine forces will move swiftly to remind me of my commitments when I have begin to stray from them.
- May I always use this Divine feedback to remain strong and committed to both my Spiritual and mundane ideals in the face of adversity or negativity.
- May the force of my inner Divine spirit eliminate all negativity directed my way and transform it into positive energy, that I may use to make the world a better place.
- May my connection to the Divine spirit be so strongly that negativity can not becomne a part of the creation of my reality.
- I will continually grow in wisdom and understanding. May I see every problem that I face, as a challenge, an opportunity to learn, grow and to further develop both within the mundane and the spiritual.
- I vow to always act out of love for all other beings on this planet -- human, plants, animals, mineral, elementals, spirits or other entities.
- I shall be ever mindful that the Divine in all it's forms dwells within me and that this divinity is reflected through my thoughts actions and deeds.
- I will always strive to channel love and light to myself and to those around me. May I allow my Divine Spirit, rather than my ego, guide all my thoughts, feelings and actions.
- As I do will, So Mote It Be.
Adapted by Lady Rohanna Ravenswing from;
'A Pagan Pledge" by Selena Fox, Circle Sanctuary